Urban Girl Squad is a social networking group in New York City that custom designs events for women in their 20s & 30s. With your free membership, you'll gain VIP access to the city's hot spots and pick up a new set of friends. Let's take the city by storm.
Mix and Match Your Wardrobe with Stylosophy at the Habitat Shop
Thursday 5/3 11:00PM - 1:30AM
The Habitat Shop, 143 W 19th StreetWHAT YOU'LL DO
Are you familiar with the feeling of having nothing to wear? Do you often stare at your closet feeling uninspired? Would you like to learn how to mix and match your wardrobe to create new outfits and reinvent your look? Silfath Pinto, expert stylist and founder of Stylosophy, will teach you how to think like a stylist and reinvent existing pieces to get the most of your wardrobe and be creative. At this event, she will share 5 styling principles:
- Accent, Balance, Camouflage
- Your Capsule Wardrobe
- Exciting Color Stories
- The Magic of Accessories
- Texture, Shine and Layers
WHY WE LOVE IT
Silfath Pinto's non-judgmental and friendly demeanor creates an infectious environment where fashion becomes easy, exciting and empowering!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Tips on how to create a more exciting wardrobe
- Wine and hors d'oeuvres
- 50% off all clothing & 40% off all jewelry at The Habitat Shop!
- Raffle prize from The Habitat Shop
- Time to shop at The Habitat Shop
- A chance to mingle with other Urban Girl Squaders excited about fashion
Sign up now and discover the fashionista in you!