Urban Girl Squad is a social networking group in New York City that custom designs events for women in their 20s & 30s. With your free membership, you'll gain VIP access to the city's hot spots and pick up a new set of friends. Let's take the city by storm.
Stylist Night! I Have Nothing to Wear Syndrome
Monday 10/17 10:00PM - 12:00AM
The Ritz Plaza, a Stonehenge Property 235 West 48th Street, Penthouse AWHAT YOU'LL DO
How do you feel when you look at your closet each morning? If the words bored, annoyed, stressed, or frustrated come to mind, we have the perfect solution: a fun and informative night with professional stylist and NYU professor Anna Akbari! You'll learn how to leverage what you already own to create new flattering outfits and look your best every day. Bring or wear one outfit that you're bored of or stuck on to the event and Anna will show you, on the spot, how to make it beautiful.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Anna's thoughtful and practical approach to style will show you how to work what you've got and add in new pieces strategically so you'll never worry about what to wear again.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A mini lesson on how your clothes reflect your personality and can make you feel more confident every day
- Practical tips and demos on how to fix common style problems: updating out of style items, dressing up or down an outfit, transitioning between seasons, and adding excitement to your professional outfits
- A chance to workshop a problem in your own wardrobe with Anna: wear or bring an outfit or piece to review
- Gift bag including products from Kaia and Holstee & the chance to win amazing raffle prizes, including a free closet consultation with Anna ($500 value) and gift card to Sam Bahri's Steakhouse ($200 value) from Stonehenge.
- Wine, drinks, and light h'ors d'oeuvres
Don't spend another day staring at your closet feeling dissatisfied. Sign up today!
This Urban Girl Squad event is sponsored by Stonehenge, the NYC real estate company with 2,500+ apts in their luxury rental buildings.